How to Apply for the California Emergency 30-Day Sub Permit

Swing EducationRecruitmentLeave a Comment

Earning California’s Emergency 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit can open doors to more assignments, at more schools, and better pay. The infographic below includes a step-by-step guide to help you obtain your permit.

Share This Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *