Substitute Teacher Bay Area
Earn up to $200/day and get a $100 bonus for substitute teaching with Swing Education!
With one simple process, you’ll get instant access to over 200+ partner districts and schools such as San Jose Unified School District, Ravenswood City School District, South San Francisco Unified School District, KIPP, Summit, Rocketship, and more!
Benefits of joining Swing Education:
- Great Earnings – Earn up to $200/day, and get paid weekly (+$100 if you have a credential or substitute teaching permit already!)
- Flexible Schedule – Choose your assignments as you go, on your own schedule
Immediate Opportunities – Access classroom teaching opportunities right away, no need to wait until next semester
- Easy On-Boarding – We’ll help you navigate substitute requirements, including TB test, background check, and substitute permit (if you don’t have one); and we reimburse 100% of any costs
- A+ Community – Be a part of a growing team of the best educators in the Bay Area!
How To Join:
- Complete Registration Form
- Submit Required Documentation
- Schedule Your First Day
Requirements: 4-year degree from an accredited university in the U.S.
Preferred: Teaching Credential or California Substitute Permit (we’ll pay to help you get one)
Here’s what others have said about working with Swing:
- “Swing is great! Substituting has been convenient, rewarding, and lucrative. It offers a variety of job assignments. Updates are sent to my phone daily about opportunities.”
- “Working with Swing gives you a good opportunity to work with various schools and grades, which help you to have a nice experience of teaching. I am enjoying working with them.”
- “As a substitute teacher, you will work all over the Bay Area. The staff at Swing are helpful and on top of their game.”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour